Matt black, bright black printed circuit board
Why Choose LEAPPWB
- Competitive price, we may not the lowest price, but must be the best price with high quality
- Punctually delivery, 24H, 48H quickturn pcb prototype
- Meet ISO9002 and UL certification
- Quick reply within 2 hours
- 100% E-test before the PCB shipping
- Professional people service for you
Which is better for multilayer circuit boards and single-layer circuit boards?
Multilayer boards are the most widely used type of circuit boards in daily life. So what are the application advantages of multi-layer PCB circuit boards:
Application advantages of multilayer PCB circuit boards:
1. High assembly density, small size and light weight, meeting the needs of light and small electronic equipment;
2. Due to the high assembly density, the connection between components (including components) is reduced, the installation is simple, and the reliability is high;
3, due to the repeatability and consistency of the graphics, reducing wiring and assembly errors, saving equipment maintenance, debugging and inspection time;
4, can increase the number of wiring layers, thereby increasing design flexibility;
5, can form a circuit with a certain impedance, can form a high-speed transmission circuit;
6, can set the circuit, magnetic circuit shielding layer, can also set the metal core heat dissipation layer to meet the special functions of shielding, heat dissipation.
With the continuous development of electronic technology and the continuous improvement of electronic equipment requirements in the computer, medical, aviation and other industries, the circuit board is shrinking in size, quality is reduced, and density is increasing. Due to the limited space available, single-sided and double-sided printed boards have made it impossible to further increase the assembly density. Therefore, it is necessary to consider the use of a multilayer circuit board having a higher number of layers and a higher assembly density. Multi-layer circuit boards are widely used in the manufacture of electronic products due to their flexible design, stable and reliable electrical performance and superior economic performance.