What is the temperature resistance of the pcb circuit board? How to test the heat resistance of the pcb circuit board? These are the questions that customers often consult. The following small series will give you a detailed answer.
First: What is the maximum temperature resistance of the pcb circuit board, and what is the temperature resistance time?
The maximum temperature resistance of the pcb board is 300 degrees, 5-10 seconds. When the lead-free wave soldering is about 260, the lead is 240 degrees.
Second: heat resistance test
Pre-preparation: circuit board production board
1. Sampling 10*10cm substrate (or plywood, finished board) 5pcs; “(with copper substrate without blistering delamination)
Substrate: 10cycle or more
Plywood: LOW CTE 150 10cycle or more
HTg material 10cycle or more
Normal material 5cycle or more
LOW CTE 150 5cycle or more
HTg material 5cycle or more
Normal material 3cycle or more”
2. Set the temperature of the tin furnace to 288 +/- 5 degrees, and use the contact temperature measurement to correct;
3. Dip the flux with a soft brush and apply it to the surface of the circuit board. Then use the tongs and cheeks to take the test board and immerse it in the tin furnace. After 10 seconds, take it out and cool it to room temperature. Visually see if there is any foaming blasting plate. This is 1cycle;
4. If the problem of foaming and blasting is found by visual inspection, stop the immersion tin analysis and start the explosion point f/m immediately. If there is no problem, continue the cycle until the blasting plate, with 20 times as the end point;
5. The blistering of the circuit board needs to be sliced and analyzed to understand the source of the starting point and take pictures.