The circuit board three anti-paint has anti-moisture, anti-salt, anti-static and other three anti-effects, but also has resistance to thermal shock, aging, radiation, ozone corrosion, vibration, flexibility, adhesion and other properties. However, when using the circuit board three anti-paint, I must pay attention to a few problems, which can make the three anti-paint effect better.
1. Clean and bake the board to remove moisture and moisture. The dust, moisture and oil on the surface of the object to be coated must be removed first so that it can fully exert its protective effect. Thorough cleaning ensures that corrosive residues are completely removed and the three anti-paints adhere well to the surface of the board. Drying conditions: 60 ° C, 10-20 minutes, after being taken out in an oven, hot coated;
2. Apply by brushing method, the brushing area should be larger than the area occupied by the device to ensure that all the devices and pads are covered;
3, when the brush is applied as flat as possible, there should be no dew after brushing, the brush should be flat, and there should be no exposed parts, between 0.1-0.3mm.
4. Before brushing and spraying, ensure that the diluted product is thoroughly stirred and allowed to stand for 2 hours before brushing or spraying. Use a high quality natural fiber brush and gently apply a dip coating at room temperature. If using machinery, the viscosity of the coating should be measured (using a viscosity agent or flow cup) and the viscosity can be adjusted with a diluent.
The problems and details that should be paid attention to during the use of the circuit board three anti-paint
5. The board assembly should be immersed vertically into the paint slag. Do not immerse the connector, unless carefully covered, the board should be immersed for 1 minute until the bubble disappears, then slowly take out. A uniform film layer is formed on the surface of the board. Most of the paint residue should flow back from the board to the dipper. TFCF has different coating requirements. The board or component should not be immersed too fast to avoid excessive air bubbles.
6. When using again after dip coating, if there is skin on the surface, remove the epidermis and continue to use.
7. After brushing, lay it on the bracket and prepare to cure. It is necessary to use heating to accelerate the curing of the coating. If the surface of the coating is uneven or contains air bubbles, it should be allowed to stand at room temperature for more time to solidify in a high temperature furnace to allow the solvent to flash out. Three anti-paint is also called PCB electronic circuit board protection oil, coated oil, moisture-proof paint, three anti-coating, waterproof glue, insulating paint, anti-corrosive paint, anti-salt spray paint, dust paint, protective paint, drape paint, three Anti-glue and so on.
Austen’s three-coating is a specially formulated coating designed to protect circuit boards and related equipment from environmental attack, thereby increasing and extending their service life, ensuring safety and reliability. The most serious and most common corrosion of circuit boards is moisture, which greatly reduces the insulation resistance between conductors, accelerates high-speed decomposition and corrodes conductors.
We often see that the metal part of the PCB circuit board is made of patina or is not coated with three anti-paint metal copper and steam, oxygen and its chemical reaction.